Manny Pacquiao, humingi ng sorry sa mga Pilipino sa pagkatalo niya kay Ugas


I'M SORRY THAT WE LOST TONIGHT"

Humingi ng sorry ang Pinoy boxing legend na si Sen. Manny Pacquiao matapos siyang talunin ni Cuban fighter Yordenis Ugas sa kanilang WBA welterweight championship bout.

“I’m making a hard time in the ring, making adjustments about body style and I think that’s the problem for me because I didn’t make adjustment right away, and also my legs is tight,” sabi ni Pambansang kamao.

"Well, I'm so thankful to the fans coming here to witness the fight live. I really appreciate your effort to come here. I’m sorry that we lost tonight but I did my best. I apologize." pagpapatuloy niya.

"A LEGEND LIKE HIM DESERVES IT"

Samantala, kakasa at hindi aatras si Cuban fighter Yordenis Ugas kung hihingi ng rematch si Manny Pacquiao.

"I'm 200% on for a rematch. Manny is a great legend, a great fighter. If he wants a rematch, no question about it, a legend like him deserves it." pahayag ni Yordenis Ugas.


Source: Netizen Express

Post a Comment

0 Comments