Kris Bernal “Baliktad” ang suot na damit: “I’m not perfect”

Actress Kris Bernal addressed the “Baliktad” remarks from her fans and followers over her outfit.

In her Instagram account, Kris posted a photo of her. In the photo, Kris was seen inside her car and she was wearing a stripe tube top.

“I always cling to this saying, “Let God take the Driver’s seat”. When I can no longer take whats happening around me, I let God take over, ask for the higher power Jesus to take the wheel for me. 🥰 And, He never fails to amaze me. His plans are always greater and more beautiful than mine.

Despite this pandemic, God was evident in showing His love to me through taking over my life and I praise God for everything that He did for me and for us. I’ll praise Him even on times like these, uncertain, unbearable. Whether it is Easter Sunday or not, let’s always remind ourselves of what He has done on the cross and His love for us. ♥️ Happy Easter everyone! Let God take the wheel for you!

Btw, my baliktad tube is telling me that it’s okay to make mistakes and I am not perfect. 🤷🏻♀️” Kris wrote in the caption.

The said photo of Kris caught the attention of netizens specially her outfit. Kris also addressed the remarks of netizens about her outfit as she added in the comment section:

“Yes, SHE-zums, it’s baliktad! Haha! I didn’t even notice! But think of it as a style so I won’t get lost while driving. 🤣 Joke! Even my clothes are trying to ride the April fools trend! LOL! Always in a rush getting ready or getting dressed. Don’t make a big deal out of it. I’m not perfect, I make mistakes! 🤷🏻♀️💕”

(Photo source: Instagram – @krisbernal)


Source: Showbiz Chika

Post a Comment

0 Comments