Lani Mercado gives update on her angiogram test

Former actress and now Bacoor, Cavite Mayor Lani Mercado-Revilla thanked her fans and supporters for their prayers during her angiogram procedure. Husband Senator Ramon ‘Bong’ Revilla Jr. asked followers to pray for Lani as she had a medical procedure to check on something.

Lani happily announced that everything turned out well and that she does not need to undergo angioplasty, and was simply advised by her doctors to manage her stress and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

“Thanks to those who prayed for me. My angiogram test turned out well. No need for angioplasty. Was advised to manage stress and maintain a healthy life style.Thanks to my doctors, nurses and my family. I ❤️ you all.”

(Photo source: Instagram – @lanirevilla)


Source: Showbiz Chika

Post a Comment

0 Comments