Sharon Cuneta reacts to rumors that KC Concepcion is pregnant and getting married to Piolo Pascual

Megastar Sharon Cuneta reacted to rumors that her eldest daughter, actress KC Concepcion is pregnant and will be tying the knot with actor Piolo Pascual.

In her Instagram account, Sharon posted a short video of Piolo. According to Sharon there is fake news that has been circulating. She clarified that she doesn’t know what is going on.

==========

Related Stories:

==========

She also expressed his admiration to Piolo as she wrote:
“So much fake news coming out…
Lots of stuff has been coming out on several SocMed platforms about this boy, my eldest, me. All lies. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS OR HAS BEEN GOING ON. NO ONE TELLS ME, &I DON’T ASK. But I’ll tell you one thing that is TRUE. God knows I love PJ. We have become friends over the years, talked about life & work. His son Iñigo has been nothing but respectful & sweet to me. I do not & will not have a problem with Piolo at all in any area of my life or in our family. I love you, PJ. Thank you for your love, respect, & friendship. God bless you always!❤️😘🙏🏻 @piolo_pascual”

In the comment section, one netizen commented “me fake news daw na she’s preggy and getting merried to pj 🙄and the comment section is off on youtube takot ma bash”. To which Sharon simply answered “hahaha”

Another netizen commented “How true po na ikakasal daw sila! Madami news sa social media!” To which Sharon answered “Wala din akong kaalam-alam. As God is my witness.”

(Photo source: Instagram – @reallysharoncuneta / @piolopascual_ph / @itskcconcepcion)

FEATURED VIDEO:


Source: Showbiz Chika

Post a Comment

0 Comments