Xian Lim cries in video due to his grandmother’s health condition

Kapamilya actor Xian Lim expressed his sadness and turned emotional as he revealed the condition of his 87-year-old grandmother. Xian posted a video on her Instagram account informing his fans that his Lola Leonie will have an operation to treat her breast cancer.

“So today’s a different type of day. We are bringing my lola to the hospital. I think the procedure is called a mastectomy where they have to remove, I guess, her left or right breast because they found cancer,” Xian said.

“I don’t know why I’m making this video. I guess it’s more for people to take a moment and enjoy the moments you have with family and friends. If you have a moment of your time right now, just go to your mom, dad or grandpa, your lola and just say I love you to them,” added Xian.

“My grandma’s okay, this is not a farewell video. I just wanted to share a little something,” eded Xian.

(Photo source: Instagram – @xianlimm)


Source: Showbiz Chika

Post a Comment

0 Comments