“I was retrenched” – Bernadette Sembrano-Aguinaldo

ABS-CBN anchor Bernadette Sembrano-Aguinaldo revaled that she was retrenched as a field reporter and Bernadette that the news hurt her for she love what she is doing. The field work Bernadette mentioned was her service for “Lingkod Kapamilya.”

In a Facebook video post, Bernadette said at around noontime, she got a call from her immediate superior:

“I got a call from my superior and I was told that I was retrenched,” Bernadette said.

“Masakit din but this isn’t the first time that this happened to me that I was enjoying the morning and then pagdating ng hapon medyo not so good news. So kung may kirot, may kirot. Kung may sakit, may sakit. Ang sabi ko galing talaga ni God magbalanse ng buhay,” added Bernadette.

(Photo source: Facebook – @Bernadette Sembrano-Aguinaldo)


Source: Showbiz Chika

Post a Comment

0 Comments