Heart Evangelista shares what she feel when she left ABS-CBN

Actress Heart Evangelista shared what she felt when she left ABS-CBN.

In a live Instagram interview with movie and television writer G3 San Diego, G3 and Heart talked about the roles Heart portrayed. G3 also asked Heart “How did you feel about leaving ABS-CBN?”.

==========

Related Stories:

==========

To which Heart answered “Well at that time, I was very sad. Because I did’t really have like a choice at that time. I remember it just happen so quickly, like everything just happened so, I remember opening on my door when I woke up in the morning and all my furniture, all my pictures frames, all of the pictures and picture frames were gone and parang nag move on na lahat ng tao for me and I wasn’t ready.”

“And I remember that it was just a fast thing na all of a sudden, I was signing already and of course you know, I mean that turned out to be a blessing for me now. Like it all make sense now. But at that time, I was very sad because I didn’t really have a choice. uhm or I did but I didn’t know that I did. I didn’t know that I could say “no” or something. But, parang ang bilis lang ng ikot ng mundo ng mga panahong iyon na wala akong control parang ganun.” Heart added.

(Photo source: Instagram – @iamhearte)

FEATURED VIDEO:


Source: Showbiz Chika

Post a Comment

0 Comments